Inviting Team Members
It takes a team to run a business, and we are here to help you make the most of your workspace by collaborating with your team.
Existing team members with the role of Owner or Admin have access to managing your users within your workspace. This includes inviting new users, resending invitations, revoking invitations, and removing users. In the following steps, we'll quickly walk you through sending invitations to team members.
- From your workspace, head to Home > Settings > Workspace Settings > Team and click on the Invite Teammates button to start.
- Enter the team member's email address you'd like to add, then select their desired role.
- Admins can view, edit, remove cards, add team members, edit roles, and more.
- Users only have access to cards they are assigned to and are limited to creating no cards. These users have no access to templates or workspace settings.
- Click Add Another Member to add multiple users in one go.
- Once you've added all your emails and roles, click the Continue button to move on.
- If the button is disabled, you likely have an error or a malformed email address in the form fields above. You should see a red error message under the item(s) in error.
- You then see a review page where you can review your information to ensure you got everything right.
- Important Note: We will automatically remove invitations queued to re-invite an email address already assigned to an active user in your workspace.
- If everything is in order, click the Send Invitations button, and we'll send your invites immediately.
- You will receive a confirmation email from us confirming your invitations and info on any that failed to send.
- We will also email each address you have invited with a link for them to create their account.
- Please message your team members to keep their eye out for that email.
- You can then manage, revoke, or resend an invitation from the workspace settings Invitations tab.
- As always, let us know if you have any questions!
For teams on our legacy pricing plans only! When invitations are sent successfully, your new users are immediately added to your subscription, and your current invoice will update accordingly. If you have any questions on the specific, please reach out!