Modify team member account permissions
There are three different roles users can have within your Social Card account as follows:
- Owners: Typically, the individual who created the account and the user who manages billing.
- Admins: Have access to most of the account features so they can collaborate and assist the owner.
- Users: They have the least access to the account and can only create and manage their own Social Card.
Changing a team member's role
To change a team member's role, you must have a more significant role than the individual account you are modifying and must be at least an admin.
- Navigate to the Settings > Workspace Settings
- Click the Team Tab
- Select the active user you'd like to modify
- You'll see a Change Role dropdown in the second section.
- From the dropdown, select the user's new role
- Select Save Role Change
- In the modal, confirm the role change.
- Notify your team member, and have them refresh their page.
If you need to change workspace Ownership, please contact our support team for verification and assistance.