How to update my Social Card?
In this short guide, we'll walk you through the steps you can follow to update your Social Card from our iOS App.
Updating my Social Card
- Navigate to the home screen of the app
- Click the "Update Card" button
- You can begin updating the colors, fields, images, and QR code from the preview screen. Always remember to save at each step, and if you don't see changes appearing in the preview then they were not saved.
- When you are happy with how the front looks, Scroll down to the bottom and click the "Continue" button to move on
- You'll then be prompted to customize your QR code. If you did this previously, then you can move on by hitting "Continue"
- When customizing your QR code, you can select to share a social account or contact information. You also have the option to remove the QR entirely.
- You'll then move on to the Card Backfields section. Here is where you can add supporting information to the back of your Social Card. To add your first field, click the "Get Started" button followed by the type of information you want to share.
- Once you've added any backfields, You'll be prompted to name your Social Card. This name and description are just for your reference and are not included on published cards.
- Click "Create Card", and we'll apply your changes to your Social Card
- That's it, now head over to your Apple Wallet and wait for us to send your changes out to all registered devices.