How to view my Social Card backfields?
Backfields make up the extended (extra) information about your Social Card. These fields can be accessed from any device that has saved your Social Card to its Apple Wallet. Below you'll learn how to access these fields inside the Apple Wallet app on any supported iOS device.
If you are looking for a more in-depth introduction to the Apple Wallet, check out this great guide from apple themselves.
- Unlock your device (Your device must be unlocked to access the backfields of your Social Card)
- Open the "Wallet" app on your device.
- Navigate to the Social Card you want to interact with
- Click the button with the three dots in the top right (as highlighted below)
- That will open the back of your Social Card where you can see your backfields
If you are still getting stuck or have any other questions, please reach out to us.